Have your biography transferred from the old Aitchpe website
1. Select a temporary password – I suggest your first name (all lower case) plus the last four digits of your phone number.
2. Update your profile with this password.
3. Send me a message to Bill Multack, either through aitchpe.com or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions.
4. You will be notified upon completion.
5. Change your password.
Send a Message to Members
1. On the right column of your screen you will see your site controls. Under your name click on Inbox.
2. You will be re-directed to a page titled Messages.
3. Click on Compose.
4. Select the members you want to contact by clicking on the check boxes next to their pictures.
5. Add a Subject and compose a message.
6. Click on Send. (Bottom right corner)
Creat a Photo Album
1. Click on Update My Info
2. Under the My Photos Tab click on +Photos
3. Click on Add Photos and browse your computer and select your picture(s).
4. Now you will be able to review your selections. If you are ok with them click on upload if not you can erase them by clicking on the X next to the picture name.
5. In the next screen you can change your pictures names or tag friends, as well as creating a new Album for them (Family Photos, College, My Trip to ... etc).
6. After you are done click on Save.
Add a Blog Post
A Blog post is a great way to share memories with your friends! Click on Blogs from the main navigation bar.
1. Select Add a Post
2. Insert Title and start writing.
3. You can make you stories or articles more visually attractive by adding pictures or links. To do so, simply click on Insert Image or Create a Link tabs.
4. Once you are done writing you can review privacy and comments options and click on publish post.
Do you have a question about the site or want to find people that have your same hobby? Creating a forum discussion helps you share ideas or questions with the community, here’s how you get started:
1. Click on Message Board from your navigation bar.
2. Select +Add Discussion.
3. Add a Title and desired content.
4. Click on Add discussion.
5. Check back for responses!